Benefits of Membership
So, at present you get access to free benefit opportunities that give lots of support for your businessSHOW DETAILS
There are lots of benefits of membership and these keep growing all the time. However, maybe the best benefit is that as members we stand together as golf facility owners and commercial of facility operators and try to maximise our position in the golfing market as key providers of excellent golfing facilities and service. Also together we promote golf participation through our open access to golf facilities.
So, at present you get access to free benefit opportunities that give lots of support for your business:
- Free - Your entry and access to using the UKGF website www.ukgolffederation.com is easy just enter and login as a Venue Member and load your facility and events. We will drive customers to the site.
- Free - UK Golf Federation Newsletter on topical golf stories and news. This will be distributed to you via your email address with events and information related to our area of the golf industry.
- Free - Access to the UK Golf Federation Members Benefits Portal giving financial saving of over £1,400 per person and a whole raft of wellbeing, lifestyle and learning benefits, coming free to all members and their staff,
- VAT - We are constantly working on addressing the tax distortion that affects some of our members businesses and this will continue until we have achieved a fair tax outcome for all our members in our industry.
Free - Entry to Bookers wholesale rebate discount programme can be energised by contacting Susan Cameron, email email@example.com.
Free - Business Support Helpline on tax, VAT and legal issues is a phone call away, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for contact details.
- Free - First compilmentary consultation on all sales, purchases and valuations for golf courses and golf resorts and hotels by corporate partner - Hilco Real Estates.
- Confirmed Place - at GolfBIC the UK Golf Federation Conference and Show - 21st March 2022 at the Belfry Golf Resort. Key speakers, industry exhibition and Gala Dinner.
- Free - Free - Support on your insuring against modern day risks for your business - call LINKSCOVER on 0203 858 0018 and get free expert advice that can save money and deliver the correct cover needed for their businesses.
- Citation - 10% Discount - Range of Compliance Services, this includes their core HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety service including a 24/7 expert advice line, 100s of model documents, contracts and templates, and a dedicated local consultant with annual site visits. Plus, they can support you with training, fire and electrical safety services, ISO Certifications, and SMAS Accreditation please contact email@example.com.
- Membership - through the UKGF of the All-Party Parliamentary Golf Group (APPG)
- TGI Golf - Discount on Association Membership - make use of a whole range of seven benefits, including marketing & PR tools, finance products through TGI Golf Finance and free in store assistance from its expert retail consultants.
There is more to come from membership as we go forward with our ever-changing golf industry and always feel free to contact me with any issues you would like to discuss or new areas of interest that could be beneficial to the UK Golf Federation and its members.
The UK Golf Federation formally known as the UKGCOA - (The UK Golf Course Owners Association) - is a Registered company limited by guarantee No.13501309 Registered in England and Wales. Offices at 20 Market Hill, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 0HF and Tel: 44 (0) 7398 927647