An 18 hole par 70 golf course on the outskirts of Glasgow, originally laid out in 1895 by legendary golf course architect James Braid.
Sitting amongst a rolling layout with spectacular views of the Campsie Fells and Clyde Valley as backdrops, our golf course and clubhouse is ideally situated within easy reach of Glasgow and located within the burgh of Kirkintilloch, often referred to as the ‘Canal Capital of Scotland’. We believe our golf course to be a great test of golf and is regarded by many as having the finest greens in the county.
OUR PRACTICE FACILITIES
- 3 driving bay nets for that essential pre-round warm up
- Full practice area (to the right of 16th hole) where you can practice full driving, iron play and driving to a full size practice green and other targets
- Full size practice green with bunkers for sand play practice
- Pitching distance practice to full size practice green
- Putting green
- Chipping area adjacent to putting green
- Trolley hire (manual and electric)