Golf Federation Members
Harleyford Golf Club
Discovering Harleyford for the first time is like uncovering a hidden treasure!
Beautifully crafted in a natural downland setting, the 6,903 yard par 72 course is both challenging and rewarding to players of all levels. The history of the estate dates back to the 12th century and is designated as "an area of outstanding beauty”. The clubhouse has been developed on a theme from the Victorian farm buildings and provides stunning facilities for many social occasions.
- One of the Top 10 Golf Courses in Buckinghamshire,
- Open all year without the needs of temporaries or mats.
- Set in truly magnificent surroundings on a private estate,
- Nestled by the River Thames in Marlow,
- Donald Steel designed course,
- Home to Tyrrell Hatton - one of the best golfers in the world,
We look forward to welcoming you to Harleyford soon!
Henley Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2SP