An eighteen hole parkland course with stunning views, manicured fairways and well contoured greens, the course has hosted the Ulster PGA Championships for over ten years and is enjoyed by members and visitors alike.
We are established as one of the best golfing facilities the North West has to offer. The golf course provides golfers of all skill levels with a very enjoyable yet testing challenge. Highly manicured and contoured greens are a real delight to putt on, but make sure you avoid the numerous bunkers and water hazards that await to punish errant shots.
Highly popular with societies, corporate days along with casual green fees, the reputation of the course is growing all the time through an intensive programme of improvements and conditioning.
Castle Hume Golf Club, in conjunction with the Lough Erne Resort has extensive teaching and practice facilities including:
- Driving Range
- Lough Erne Academy, Complete with swing room equipped with V1 video coaching and Flight scope.
- Covered, Floodlit Driving Range.
- Short game area with bunkers.
- Practice putting green.
- Mini Himalayas putting area- ideal for families.
- P.G.A Professionals available for tuition.