Inspired by the great links courses of Britain, particularly those on land which are less dominated by dunes, Craigielaw is equal to many of the finest examples of such courses; some of which are conveniently located nearby in the East Lothian area.
Designed by Donald Steel & Co. the course opened in 2001 and in this short period has been host to many national events, including the 2006 Scottish Amateur Strokeplay Championship and was a qualifying course for the 2007 British Seniors Open at Muirfield.
With challenging greens, cavernous bunkers and spectacular views over the Firth of Forth, Gullane Hill and out towards Edinburgh and Fife, Craigielaw Golf Club is an experience not to be missed.
We pride ourselves in the friendliness of our welcome and efficiency of the service we provide. Our aim is to make your visit to Craigielaw an enjoyable one, whether it is to play golf, attend a meeting or simply to have lunch.
We have an active and enthusiastic membership, but we warmly welcome visitors to Craigielaw. Listed below are the facilities and services we provide:
- 18 hole Championship links golf course, designed by Donald Steel.
- Grass academy practice ground and driving range.
- 6-hole par 3 course.
- Short game and practice putting green.
- Titleist National Fitting Studio.
- Clubhouse, bar/lounge and restaurant open to golfers and non golfers.
- A variety of membership options.
- Function and meeting rooms available to hire.
- Individual lessons and group golf clinics available with PGA professional staff.
- Titleist club hire, trolleys, golf carts and caddies available to book.
- Fully stocked Professional Shop with a wide range of clubs and clothing.